Tucked away between Wickham St and the railine, near the Valley Pool and BMW, are hidden gems in cul-de-sac patches. It would be awesome to refurbish this type of building for my dream loft apartment upstairs and a cool bar/cafe/restaurant/gallery shop downstairs.
It is a strange little in-between patch, but I sense it as untapped possibility.
- Dealing with the rail noise would be have to be considered but on the plus the rail makes it a quiet cul-de-sac with no passing traffic
- Close enough to the Valley centres of activity, but far enough from the dodgy feeling.
- Not quite as developed as Emporium, but you know higher density might be coming up a lot nearby to support some cool place.
- Hints of refurbishments but is still warehouse-y and feels a bit like parts of Newstead but less connected.
- Some part feels strangely like Tribeca and Meatpacking area to me.
At the back, also found a hidden car park that just might be prefect for a park(ing) party